Submit Litter Public Property Request

If fluids are seeping into the drainage system or are a result of a collision, please call 311 directly. If this appears to be an encampment use that service instead.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Litter Public Property

The City of Edmonton prides itself on keeping its parks and streets tidy. If you see any garbage or litter, please notify the City.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.