Submit Road Maintenance Request

Any issues with dislodged or loose manhole or catch basin covers should be reported to EPCOR Drainage by calling 780-412-4500 as soon as possible as this is a safety concern for pedestrians. If this is a safety concern please call 311.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Road Maintenance


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.