Submit Road Flooded/Drain Blocked Request

Water main breaks are considered an emergency, please call EPCOR water. Drainage Services transitioned to EPCOR Drainage effective December 1, 2019. Please contact EPCOR Drainage at 780-412-4500. Thank you.

Reporter (will not be shared with public; leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Road Flooded/Drain Blocked


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.